We are currently seeking candidates for a part-time position of Administrative Assistant for Catholic Schools. This person will be responsible for the various administrative duties for the Pastoral Office for Catholic Schools.
- Open, sort, date and stamp all school department mail. Take all calls for Schools, note messages and process requests.
- Assist schools on state legal standards.
- Prepare meeting materials and send reminder correspondence.
- Prepare correspondence.
- Design flyers, handouts, and name tags for meetings, conferences, and retreats.
- Design and update annual school directory and yearly forms.
- Enter data and complete and maintain Schools lists.
- Maintain committee lists and project information.
- Track information as requested.
- Provide support for curriculum development, updating curriculum, report cards, and parent brochures.
- Arrange catering and schedule meeting sites for Schools Department meetings.
- Pick up supplies for local meetings.
- Cover phones and reception desk as needed.
- Maintain updates of the Diocesan Web site for the Education Department.
- Minimum of 3 year’s experience as an administrative assistant
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Extensive computer knowledge
- Willingness to acquire knowledge of Catholic practices and vocabulary
- Possess Respect & ability to uphold Catholic School Teachings
- Able to honor & maintain confidentiality
- Able to pass and maintain Diocesan child safety protocols
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their resume to email@example.com