Attention SOPHOMORE & JUNIOR Parents & Students
Summer PSAT/SAT Practice Sessions
Did you know that 20 hours of practice is associated with an average 115-point score increase from the PSAT to the SAT? If you are interested in practicing over the summer to prepare for the October administration of the PSAT and upcoming SAT examinations, join us for the Summer Practice Workshops at Central Catholic.
During the workshops, students will:
- Link fall/spring 2021-2022 PSAT/SAT scores with Khan Academy
- Create a daily study plan to achieve 20+ hours of summer practice
- Receive weekly check-ins to keep students on track with their study plan
- Learn about the types of questions and skill levels assessed on the examinations
- Learn study strategies and test-taking tips
- Take an initial practice test during Session 1, a second practice test during Session 2, and a final practice test during Session 3 to see the improvement in performance.*
The cost is $75 for all sessions. Snacks and drinks will be provided.
Please use the link below to register:
Session 1 Monday, June 6th 8:00am-12:00pm OR Tuesday, June 7th 12:00pm-4:00pm
Session 2 Wednesday, July 13th 9:00am-1:00pm
Session 3 Tuesday, August 2nd from 8:00am-12:00pm OR Wednesday, August 3rd from 12:00pm-4:00pm
*Students may take the practice test scheduled in July from home, they do not need to attend in-person that day.