Did you know? 20 hours of practice is associated with an average 115-point score increase from the PSAT to the SAT? If you are interested in practicing over the summer to prepare for the October administration of the PSAT and/or upcoming SAT examinations, join us for the Summer Practice Workshops at Central Catholic.
During the workshops, students will:
- Link fall/spring 2020-2021 PSAT/SAT scores with Khan Academy
- Learn about the types of questions and skill levels assessed on the examinations
- Create a study plan to achieve 20+ hours of summer practice
- Learn study strategies and test-taking tips
- Take an initial practice test during Session 1, a second practice test during Session 2, and a final practice test during Session 3 to see the improvement in performance.*
*Students may take the practice test scheduled in July from home, they do not need to attend in-person.
The cost is $75 for all sessions. Snacks and drinks will be provided.
Session 1 Monday, June 7th 8:00am-12:00pm OR Wednesday, June 9th 1:00pm-5:00pm
Session 2 Wednesday, July 14th 9:00am-1:00pm
Session 3 Tuesday, August 3rd from 8:00am-12:00pm OR Wednesday, August 4th from 12:00pm-4:00pm
Use the link below to register: