All seniors need to have their 2020-21 FAFSA submitted by 11:59 pm EDT tomorrow (Wednesday) APRIL 15th!
21st Century Scholars going into Military Service:
- They should still submit a FAFSA (and complete their ScholarTrack) so we can keep their scholarship for them, post-service.
- They will get a DD240 Form when their service is over, and they can file an Appeal on ScholarTrack to get their scholarship.
If you’re not sure how to submit the 2020-2021 FAFSA, please check out our informational videos on our Learn More Indiana YouTube website:
- FSA ID video
- FAFSA Checklist video
- Virtual Senior Scholar Meeting video
For free help, call INvestED Indiana at 317-715-9007 (now thru 6:00 pm today or tomorrow). Super nice people who are VERY knowledgeable on all things FAFSA and financial aid J
You can call the FAFSA Helpline at 1-800-433-3243 (any time now thru 11:00 pm today or tomorrow).
The minimum action we need right now:
1. Create your Student (personal) FSA ID à you’ll need to use a personal, permanent email address (NOT a school one)
2. Enter in your personal data (SSN, Legal Name, Birthday, Address, Phone Number) on the 2020-2021 FAFSA
3. “Sign” your FAFSA with your FSA ID and click SUBMIT.
- If you have a parent, your parent will also need to create their own FSA ID in order to “sign” your FAFSA.
Keep your FSA ID information organized and in a safe place, as you will need it often…every time you make a change/update on a FAFSA and then every year when you do your next FAFSA!
*Make sure you receive a confirmation email from the FAFSA…this shows you successfully submitted it with the date and time.
Again: students have until tomorrow, April 15th at 11:59 pm EDT to submit their FAFSA.
Have a wonderful day!
Outreach Coordinator – West Region
Indiana Commission for Higher Education
Student Support Center: 1-888-528-4719