If your child participated in ISTEP+ testing, you should receive a letter in the mail this week with important information regarding your child’s scores. This letter will have your child’s claim code for accessing scores through the parent portal, along with information about reviewing item responses and submitting re-score requests. The ISTEP+ results will be available to parents on June 11, 2018. See the Spring+2018+ISTEP++Parent+Portal+Guide_FINAL for detailed information and instructions for accessing the parent portal. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Dr. Melanie Davis
Director of Student Services
Assistant Principal and Dean of Students
Director of Campus Ministry
Recent CC Blog Posts
- Congratulations to Lucas Gerkey and Connor Simmons
- Advent Parties in Need of Parent Volunteers
- Student Services – KNIGHT360 News!
- Welcome Adrianna Rojas!
- Senior High Fall Sports Awards Banquet Night
- 28th Annual Golf Outing Raises Over $17,000 for Tuition Assistance
- Alumni Weekend Continues to Grow
- One Man’s Commitment to Others Creates a Lifetime Legacy
- LCSS State of the Schools
- Alumni Corner: Brother Edward Libbers