June 30 Deadline Approaching for 21st Century Scholars’ Enrollment
For our current 8th graders (rising 9th graders) the 21st Century Scholarship enrollment deadline is Tuesday, June 30 at 11:59 pm EDT!
- Families can enroll online at www.learnmoreindiana.org on the ENROLL section of the 21st Century Scholar menu
- A parent/guardian must create a PARENT ScholarTrack account first, then they can move on to enroll their child
- We want the total household size (# and names of all in household) + household Gross Income from 2019
- We have a helpful “Enrollment Application Worksheet” that families can use to see what we’ll need…but personally, I find the online application to be way more simple! Only 1 question at a time, and mobile-friendly
- For student income on the application, social security income/disability should be included if they receive that money