The CC Entrepreneurship participated in the 1st Annual Central Catholic Pitch Competition at MatchBox in downtown Lafayette today. Students pitched their business plans that they had constructed over the course of the school year. Deedra Phillips-Lewis won the event, Libby Bonner finished 2nd and Madison Weisgerber finished 3rd. The event was sponsored by SDI Innovations.
Dr. Melanie Davis
Director of Student Services
Assistant Principal and Dean of Students
Director of Campus Ministry
Recent CC Blog Posts
- Congratulations to Lucas Gerkey and Connor Simmons
- Advent Parties in Need of Parent Volunteers
- Student Services – KNIGHT360 News!
- Welcome Adrianna Rojas!
- Senior High Fall Sports Awards Banquet Night
- 28th Annual Golf Outing Raises Over $17,000 for Tuition Assistance
- Alumni Weekend Continues to Grow
- One Man’s Commitment to Others Creates a Lifetime Legacy
- LCSS State of the Schools
- Alumni Corner: Brother Edward Libbers