Juniors and Seniors and the opportunity to listen to Shawn Simons and Alvaro Llanos who were some of the victims on January 19, 2000, when a fire raged through a Seton Hall dormitory, killing three students and injuring 58 others. There message was their fight to recover from the worst damage St. Barnabas Hospital’s burn unit had ever seen. They told of the doctors and nurses who work with those terribly touched by fire. They talked about their mothers and fathers, of faith and family. They left them with the message of being prepared and listening to directions about fire escape. The students were great in listening and asking questions.
Dr. Melanie Davis
Director of Student Services
Assistant Principal and Dean of Students
Director of Campus Ministry
Recent CC Blog Posts
- Finals are right around the corner – Does your child have a study plan?
- PACE Parent Social
- Junior High: Social-Emotional Learning
- Weekly Athletic Schedule
- Advent Parties in Need of Parent Volunteers
- Alumni Corner – Sister Mary Grace (Jennifer) Watson
- 28th Annual Golf Outing Raises Over $17,000 for Tuition Assistance
- Alumni Weekend Continues to Grow
- One Man’s Commitment to Others Creates a Lifetime Legacy
- LCSS State of the Schools