Parents, please check your students’ lunch account balances. Go to the K12 Payment Center here to set up an account, or to check your account balance. You may also email Mrs. Davis in the cafeteria at firstname.lastname@example.org to get your account balance. Lunch accounts are to be pre-paid. The K12 Payment Center will send a reminder email when your student’s balance drops to a certain level.
Dr. Melanie Davis
Director of Student Services
Assistant Principal and Dean of Students
Director of Campus Ministry
Recent CC Blog Posts
- Finals are right around the corner – Does your child have a study plan?
- PACE Parent Social
- Junior High: Social-Emotional Learning
- Weekly Athletic Schedule
- Advent Parties in Need of Parent Volunteers
- Alumni Corner – Sister Mary Grace (Jennifer) Watson
- 28th Annual Golf Outing Raises Over $17,000 for Tuition Assistance
- Alumni Weekend Continues to Grow
- One Man’s Commitment to Others Creates a Lifetime Legacy
- LCSS State of the Schools