The Junior High Student Council went to Payless on Friday, 03/15 to buy food items for the St. John’s LUM Food Pantry. Altogether the student council bought 46 pounds of food to share with the poor and needy.
Dr. Melanie Davis
Director of Student Services
Assistant Principal and Dean of Students
Director of Campus Ministry
Recent CC Blog Posts
- Congratulations to Lucas Gerkey and Connor Simmons
- Advent Parties in Need of Parent Volunteers
- Student Services – KNIGHT360 News!
- Welcome Adrianna Rojas!
- Senior High Fall Sports Awards Banquet Night
- Alumni Corner – Sister Mary Grace (Jennifer) Watson
- 28th Annual Golf Outing Raises Over $17,000 for Tuition Assistance
- Alumni Weekend Continues to Grow
- One Man’s Commitment to Others Creates a Lifetime Legacy
- LCSS State of the Schools