We will be having a paid spirit day in support of Pat Rogers. She was has been in the Catholic School System for 28 years. She is currently battling cancer for the third time. The medicine she needs is thousands of dollars a month. Her family has created a GoFundMe to raise $10,000. Be generous with your donations! We ask that you bring at least $2. All of the proceeds will go directly to her. You can wear pink or Christmas sweaters on Friday.
Dr. Melanie Davis
Director of Student Services
Assistant Principal and Dean of Students
Director of Campus Ministry
Recent CC Blog Posts
- Football Regional Game
- Advent Parties in Need of Parent Volunteers
- Junior High: Social-Emotional Learning
- Student Services – KNIGHT360 News!
- Attention all Junior High students!
- 28th Annual Golf Outing Raises Over $17,000 for Tuition Assistance
- Alumni Weekend Continues to Grow
- One Man’s Commitment to Others Creates a Lifetime Legacy
- LCSS State of the Schools
- Alumni Corner: Brother Edward Libbers