Instead of asking you to attend a meeting on the ONE night in December that does not have any other scheduled activity, PACE (our parent group at CC) is asking you to sneak off to a quiet spot, grab your favorite beverage and device of choice and spend 20 minutes bringing yourself up to date on ALL of the great things we’ve been working on behind the scenes. Consider this an update AND an opportunity to think about how you might get involved in our school community! There will be lots of ways to engage with other parents and families in December and January. WATCH Monday’s Daily Announcements for the LINK to our first ever “UN” Meeting.
Dr. Melanie Davis
Director of Student Services
Assistant Principal and Dean of Students
Director of Campus Ministry
Recent CC Blog Posts
- Check out the Lost and Found
- Finals are right around the corner – Does your child have a study plan?
- Advent Parties in Need of Parent Volunteers
- Jr High Dance & Kids Knight In
- 38th Annual Sacred Heart Christmas Bazaar TOMORROW!
- Alumni Corner – Sister Mary Grace (Jennifer) Watson
- 28th Annual Golf Outing Raises Over $17,000 for Tuition Assistance
- Alumni Weekend Continues to Grow
- One Man’s Commitment to Others Creates a Lifetime Legacy
- LCSS State of the Schools