In order to clean and sanitize the locker rooms over Christmas break, students were asked to remove all personal belongings. However, we have remaining approximately 30 pairs of boys blue and khaki pants, over 50 boys white and blue polo shirts, and about 20 shirts for mass. There are a few unclaimed coats, jackets, and sport duffle bags. These items have been placed on tables in the cafeteria. Please stop by anytime during school hours to see if you can use any of these items. Items will need to be laundered. At the end of school this Friday, any remaining items will be donated to the uniform resale shop.
Dr. Melanie Davis
Director of Student Services
Assistant Principal and Dean of Students
Director of Campus Ministry
Recent CC Blog Posts
- Check out the Lost and Found
- Finals are right around the corner – Does your child have a study plan?
- Advent Parties in Need of Parent Volunteers
- Jr High Dance & Kids Knight In
- 38th Annual Sacred Heart Christmas Bazaar TOMORROW!
- Alumni Corner – Sister Mary Grace (Jennifer) Watson
- 28th Annual Golf Outing Raises Over $17,000 for Tuition Assistance
- Alumni Weekend Continues to Grow
- One Man’s Commitment to Others Creates a Lifetime Legacy
- LCSS State of the Schools