The Lafayette Catholic Schools Student Ambassador Program is a select group of students chosen through an application process to assist prospective families in the enrollment process, represent LCSS at various outreach activities and conduct campus tours. The program seeks students from diverse backgrounds who are enthusiastic and who demonstrate exceptional communication and leadership skills. Students must be in good standing with the school and maintain at least a 2.5 cumulative g.p.a. Ambassadors start as a junior and continue through senior year.
DUTIES PERFORMED BY THE STUDENT AMBASSADORS
Student Ambassadors represent the Lafayette Catholic Schools both on and off campus through presentations and donor events. Ambassadors serve as encouraging role models and advocates for Central Catholic. There will be many events throughout the year, and we will rely on your participation to make them a success. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provide campus tours
- Attend recruiting events
- Connect with students who have specific questions about our community
- Serve as orientation leaders
- Assist new students in their transition to Central Catholic
- Promote opportunities to be actively involved on campus
- School leader for community outreach events
BENEFITS OF BECOMING A STUDENT AMBASSADOR
- Develop valuable leadership and communication skills
- Make meaningful connections with prospective and new students by sharing your experience and knowledge of the Lafayette Catholic School System.
- Work closely with LCSS faculty, staff and administration
- Enhance your personal resume
If you have any questions or comments, please contact the Lafayette Catholic School Advancement office at (765) 474-7500 or email at email@example.com.
We will meet during 10:10 on Monday, August 28th in the cafeteria. We will discuss our timeline for the year, and you can meet the current senior ambassadors.
Sign-Up HERE by August 27th