The Lafayette Catholic School System is looking for an interventionist for Central Catholic Jr./Sr. High School. The primary job responsibilities include:
- Providing academic support in Junior High and/or High School classes.
- Assisting students with setting academic goals and monitoring progress data.
- Consulting with teachers on a regular basis.
- Providing feedback to students and teachers on performance and progress.
- Providing input for problem solving team meetings on student performance and progress.
- Utilizing Schoology to track student performance in classes.
Please visit www.lcss.org/about/workforlcss/ to apply.