Have you had a change of email address? Phone number? Job? If so, you need to update your contact information in Harmony. Please check the Harmony account for each of your students at Central Catholic. Be sure the correct address(es), phone numbers, email addresses, emergency contacts (other than parents), medical information, etc. are all up to date. Simply log in to the student’s Harmony account, click “Demographics” on the left side, and make the changes that are needed. Be sure to click SUBMIT after you’ve entered your changes. The Harmony system is used for student attendance, grades, transcripts, and discipline records. Having the correct contact information in Harmony is crucial for communication between the school and parents. Please help us by making sure your information is up to date. Thank you.
Dr. Melanie Davis
Director of Student Services
Assistant Principal and Dean of Students
Director of Campus Ministry
Recent CC Blog Posts
- Finals are right around the corner – Does your child have a study plan?
- PACE Parent Social
- Junior High: Social-Emotional Learning
- Weekly Athletic Schedule
- Advent Parties in Need of Parent Volunteers
- Alumni Corner – Sister Mary Grace (Jennifer) Watson
- 28th Annual Golf Outing Raises Over $17,000 for Tuition Assistance
- Alumni Weekend Continues to Grow
- One Man’s Commitment to Others Creates a Lifetime Legacy
- LCSS State of the Schools