How can my Family Give Thanks?
We are asking that all families whose children have attended St. Boniface School, presently or in the past, express their appreciation for the many years of service to Fr. Tim Alkire and to Mrs. Brown or Mrs. Chelius.
Each family may use the iPad to do the following:
- Open a new Google Doc.
- Title it (family last name) family. And Thank You ( Tim or Mrs.
For example: Smith family. Thank you. Fr. Tim
- There must be a separate document for each person.
- In the top menu, select “Insert”, “Image”, “Camera”
- Dress your family nicely and take a picture with the iPad.
- Click Insert.
- Type a note of thanks into the document.
- Add a few memories.
- Decorate with online graphics (if you wish).
- Sign the name of each family member by typing.
- In the upper-right hand corner, select “Share”.
- Type in firstname.lastname@example.org share with Sr. Mary John
- Then, select “Send”.
Your document is now shared with Sr. Mary John Pultorak
who helps Sr. Lenore print in color and assemble in a binder.
Please email: Mary John at email@example.com with any questions
Remember: One sheet only for each person you are thanking
Due Date: Thursday, May 14, 2020