CENTRAL CATHOLIC WILL BE CLOSED FOR IN PERSON LEARNING ON 11/24. PLEASE FOLLOW THE BELOW GUIDELINES ON WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 24TH FOR E-LEARNING.
- Teachers will upload their lessons to Schoology and post in the UPDATES.
- Lessons will be posted by 9:00 am the morning of the eLearning day.
- A full lesson should take students 20-40 minutes to complete. Students will have one lesson per class.
- The lesson will contain new or review material. Students will be afforded the opportunity to complete the assignment and submit the assignment with the guidelines established by individual teachers.
- Lessons may be a recorded video posted by the teacher.
- Lessons may be independent assignments.
- Teachers will be available via Schoology messages between 9:00 am and 3:00 pm to answer any questions posted by students. Teachers will check Schoology messages hourly between 9:00am-3:00pm.
- All eLearning assignments are due the next school day when class starts.
- The following is the recommended schedule for students:
- Period 1: 9:00-9:25
- Period 2: 9:30-9:55
- Period 3: 10:00-10:25
- Period 4: 10:30-10:55
- Period 5: 11:00-11:25
- Period 6: 11:30-11:55
- Period 7: 12:00-12:25
- LUNCH: 12:30-1:00
- 1:00-3:00: Independent work time, Assignment submission, Teachers available via Schoology email
- Accessing and completing the assignments will require Internet access. If you do not have home Internet access please email Mrs. Robertson or Mr. Patacsil to arrange an alternative plan.
- If you have Internet access but are having issues accessing Schoology, contact email@example.com or call (765) 607-4911 (9:00 am – 3:00 pm)
Central Catholic Jr. – Sr. High School eLearning Attendance
- Attendance Verification: students must visit our website, cc.lcss.org to record their attendance.
- To access the form, students must be signed into their LCSS Google account.
- Students will click the “eLearning Attendance” button to open the attendance form.
- Teachers will also be asked to post the attendance link to their Schoology Update page.
- This form must be completed by the end of each eLearning day.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (765) 607-4911 if you have any questions