If yes, please consider the opportunity to host an exchange student! Hosting an exchange student is the sharing of cultures between an international youngster and your family: customs, friendships, personalities, even the food and the holiday traditions – it’s a growth and learning experience for all involved. Flag has two Chinese students currently at Central Catholic that are in need of host families for the 2018-2019 school year. So much included! An experience of a lifetime, a new family member, new culture experience, compensation and more! See the attached flyer and contact Angie Schrader today at firstname.lastname@example.org or 765-474-7500!
Dr. Melanie Davis
Director of Student Services
Assistant Principal and Dean of Students
Director of Campus Ministry
Recent CC Blog Posts
- Football Regional Game
- Advent Parties in Need of Parent Volunteers
- Junior High: Social-Emotional Learning
- Student Services – KNIGHT360 News!
- Attention all Junior High students!
- 28th Annual Golf Outing Raises Over $17,000 for Tuition Assistance
- Alumni Weekend Continues to Grow
- One Man’s Commitment to Others Creates a Lifetime Legacy
- LCSS State of the Schools
- Alumni Corner: Brother Edward Libbers