A representative from Ivy Tech will be here on November 19th to meet with any student planning to attend Ivy Tech next Fall. It will be an “Admission-on-the-Spot Day”. They will be guided through the application process and will receive a preliminary acceptance letter that day. Please register in the guidance office for this great opportunity. You will need your Social Security number to complete the application.
Dr. Melanie Davis
Director of Student Services
Assistant Principal and Dean of Students
Director of Campus Ministry
Recent CC Blog Posts
- Congratulations to Lucas Gerkey and Connor Simmons
- Advent Parties in Need of Parent Volunteers
- Student Services – KNIGHT360 News!
- Welcome Adrianna Rojas!
- Senior High Fall Sports Awards Banquet Night
- Alumni Corner – Sister Mary Grace (Jennifer) Watson
- 28th Annual Golf Outing Raises Over $17,000 for Tuition Assistance
- Alumni Weekend Continues to Grow
- One Man’s Commitment to Others Creates a Lifetime Legacy
- LCSS State of the Schools