We got to hear Abby Johnson speak at CC a few weeks ago and are so excited to see her movie “UnPlanned” this weekend! You can go on your own anytime, or meet us at Eastside 10 for the 2:10pm show. Bring your families and let Miss B. know if you can’t afford a ticket right now. It is rated R and parents should give permission to attend, but don’t need to be present for their child to go. CC teachers and admin will be present.
Dr. Melanie Davis
Director of Student Services
Assistant Principal and Dean of Students
Director of Campus Ministry
Recent CC Blog Posts
- Celebrating CSW – Reminder Early Dismissal Friday 2:30
- Spring ISTEP+/ILEARN Testing Dates
- HELP NEEDED TO CHAPERONE SH FROSTBITE DANCE
- SENIOR HIGH FROSTBITE DANCE
- Weekly Athletic Schedule
- Millie’s Thrift Store Continues to Grow through Donations & Additions
- Congratulations to Lilly Scholarship Winner, Isabell Austin!
- 2019 – The Power of You!
- Central Catholic Partners with Matrix for SuperHero Run/Walk for Life
- 2019 State of the Schools