The Frostbite Winter Dance is right around the corner and visions of beautiful dresses are dancing in the heads of our girls! When you are helping them shop, please keep these guidelines from the Knightline in mind:
• Christian modesty
• Hemlines should be at least 1” below fingertips while standing with relaxed shoulders.
• Spaghetti straps and strapless dresses are allowed – as long as they provide modest coverage in both front and back (use 4” above the waist as a guideline for the back of the dress).
• Dresses should not reveal too much cleavage – (use the width of the girl’s hand from the pit of the neck as a guideline).
• No bare midriff
• Dress must be a modest fit, not tight fitting – (dresses are too tight if they reveal the seams of undergarments or are riding up while walking or dancing).
• Tights/leggings may only be worn with a dress/skirt that fits the guidelines listed above
Want to make sure the dress fits the above guidelines?
The girls can take a picture of themselves in the dress and send it to the following email address for approval: email@example.com.