Exploring College Options is a special recruitment program sponsored by the undergraduate admissions offices of five of the country’s leading universities: Duke University, Georgetown University, Harvard University, the University of Pennsylvania, and Stanford University. During the spring or fall of each year, the Exploring College Options group will visit all 50 states, Puerto Rico, USVI and the District of Columbia. At each event, representatives from the five universities will conduct brief slide presentations about their institution and answer your questions about the sometimes-mystifying world of college admissions. Exploring College Options will be in Indiana in early October. Check out the Exploring College Options link for more details and registration information!
Dr. Melanie Davis
Director of Student Services
Assistant Principal and Dean of Students
Director of Campus Ministry
Recent CC Blog Posts
- Zach Kerr Needs Our Prayers – A Message From Jennifer Kerr
- Update: Blue Knight Auction to go Virtual
- We Are Family!
- E-Learning Schedule for March 30-May 1
- Lunch Form for March 30-April 3 DUE TOMORROW by 10:00AM!
- You All Rock!
- REMINDER: Lunch Pickup TOMORROW
- Stations of the Cross
- Prayers for the Powers Family!
- E-Learning Day 1