Set the stage for a good testing experience:
- Do something you enjoy, like listening to music or watching TV before you go to bed. This will help you relax.
- Go to bed early and get a good night’s sleep.
- Wake up early so that you don’t need to rush through having breakfast and getting ready.
- Have a balanced breakfast and don’t add anything new to your diet. Eggs, yogurt, or bananas are always good options.
- When you arrive to school, head to your designated testing location with plenty of time to spare. A lot of unexpected events can happen on your way there and you do not want to be late!
Where to go?
- Juniors in McHale Gym
- Sophomores in the Cafeteria
What to bring?
- No. 2 pencils (we will have extra No. 2 pencils). Mechanical pencils are NOT allowed!
- Acceptable calculators
- Most graphing calculators
- All scientific calculators
- We will have 4-function calculators available, but these are not recommended. You will NOT be allowed to use your cell phone or access your computer during testing.
- Scratch paper (provided)
*All testing begins immediately following prayer/announcements