The Central Catholic Department of Student Services provides:
- Academic Advising
- Individual Counseling
- Intervention Support
- Assessment and Language Plans for English Learners
- Alternative Learning Plans
- Individual Service Plans
- Student Engagement Activities
• Learning style and interest inventories
• Career assessment and exploration
- To help students develop proper study habits and skills to reach their full academic potential.
- To help students discover interests, strengths, values, and abilities, along with their God given talents.
- For students to seek out opportunities for involvement in school activities and organizations.
- To introduce the Naviance Family Connection to help families become actively involved in students’ college and career exploration.
- To assist students in developing and adding to their academic and service resumes.
- To develop passion in students as they explore post-secondary college and career opportunities.