Juniors and Seniors and the opportunity to listen to Shawn Simons and Alvaro Llanos who were some of the victims on January 19, 2000, when a fire raged through a Seton Hall dormitory, killing three students and injuring 58 others. There message was their fight to recover from the worst damage St. Barnabas Hospital’s burn unit had ever seen. They told of the doctors and nurses who work with those terribly touched by fire. They talked about their mothers and fathers, of faith and family. They left them with the message of being prepared and listening to directions about fire escape. The students were great in listening and asking questions.
Recent CC Blog Posts
- NOON DISMISSAL OCT 16 – NO KNIGHTS CAFE OR STUDY TABLES
- Frozen Apples Dumplings for Sale During Parent Teacher Conferences!
- Support the Performing Arts at CC – Buy a Program Ad in the Fall Play
- Parent Teacher Conferences and Fall Break Information
- LCSS State of the Schools
- Alumni Corner: Brother Edward Libbers
- Knight to Remember Program Expands to Include Teachers, Administrators, Staff and Honorary Alumni
- NORTH CENTRAL HEALTH SERVICES AWARDS LCSS RESILIENT YOUTH GRANT
- Franciscan Health, Inc. Donates Building for New Early Learning Center