All 9th grade students in Biology I will take the Science portion of ISTEP+ TOMORROW!
Please be sure your child is well rested, properly fueled and arrives to school on time. If we have 100% attendance tomorrow morning, Mr. Wagner has agreed to a Sprit Day for the Freshman class on Tuesday, May 9th.
Student Tips for a Successful Testing Experience
- Do something you enjoy, like listening to music or watching TV before you go to bed. This will help you relax.
- Go to bed early and get a good night’s sleep.
- Wake up early so that you don’t need to rush through having breakfast and getting ready.
- Have a balanced breakfast and don’t add anything new to your diet. Eggs, yogurt, or bananas are always good options.
- Before leaving home, check that you have everything you will need – especially your CHARGED MacBook!
When you arrive to school, head to Eberle Gym with plenty of time to spare. A lot of unexpected events can happen on your way there and you do not want to be late!
- If there are people around who are panicking, avoid them!
- Use the restroom before the exam starts.
- Relax – you’ve got this!