Tomorrow is our 7th Grade Retreat! Details are below, but here are the highlights!!
- Do not go to first hour, report to Eberle gym when bell rings!
- Bring waterbottle
- Bring snack to share
- Regular uniform
- Lunch in cafeteria, as usual
- Kids will receive new Knights shirt and can wear for spirit day on Friday
- 2:50pm in gym, parents are invited to closing prayer!
Thursday, August 16 at Central Catholic
What is it like to be a student Central Catholic? …What does it mean to be a CC Knight?
You’re about to find out! On Thursday, August 17th, you won’t go to any classes… When the bell rings, you’ll head to Eberle gym and spend the whole day exploring the school, learning the ins and outs of being a Knight, meeting new people and making new friends! You’ll be guided by seniors & juniors in high school who can’t wait to help you be Knight for Jesus! Here’s what to expect:
- “The Secrets Behind the Tiles” School Tour
- Class Mass in the Chapel
- Confession & time with priests
- Games & fun with new friends
- Stories & advice from upperclassmen
- Time to ask questions
- Help with locker or class schedule
- A special prayer service and Knights’ Induction
… and more!
Please bring a refillable, spill-proof water bottle labeled with your name and a snack to share if you can! Lunch will be in the cafeteria as always.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.