We got to hear Abby Johnson speak at CC a few weeks ago and are so excited to see her movie “UnPlanned” this weekend! You can go on your own anytime, or meet us at Eastside 10 for the 2:10pm show. Bring your families and let Miss B. know if you can’t afford a ticket right now. It is rated R and parents should give permission to attend, but don’t need to be present for their child to go. CC teachers and admin will be present.
Director of Campus Ministry
- Go to the Movies – This Sunday!
- Lent at CC
- Do Tomorrow (Friday) – Gifts for Jubilee Christmas 2017
- Canstruction Update
- Donations Needed!
Recent CC Blog Posts
- Millie’s Thrift Store Massive Estate Sale
- Alumni Weekend Fish Fry
- Attention all Sophomore Parents and Guardians
- Student Services – KNIGHT360 News!
- Distinguished Young Women competition is Saturday
- Alumni Corner: Brother Edward Libbers
- Knight to Remember Program Expands to Include Teachers, Administrators, Staff and Honorary Alumni
- NORTH CENTRAL HEALTH SERVICES AWARDS LCSS RESILIENT YOUTH GRANT
- Franciscan Health, Inc. Donates Building for New Early Learning Center
- Alumni Corner – Ben Hatke